Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Love

First, I want to thank everybody for the going away party, and cards, and love that we've been shown in the last couple of weeks. It's been really great to be poured into like that, especially at such a crucial transitional period of our life. Heidi and I will always have a soft spot in our heart for Calvary. If anybody is ever in Dallas, feel free to contact us so that we can repay your kindness to us.

Currently, Heidi and I are packing things up. We went out to Target yesterday to buy plastic tubs for filing purposes. I had a ton of papers to file away. School papers, work papers, financial and utilities papers. We've finally organized it enough for me to be satisfied. We've also got so many books, and I'm guessing going back to school is only going to increase the amount of books we own. We have done pretty well at getting rid of stuff though. We mentioned Pudge last week, but we also have gotten rid of his crate, some of my tools, our dining room table, 1 of our cars...and hopefully the second one is going soon, a tv, a ton of clothes, and Heidi's bike. We still are trying to get rid of one of our couches and my bike, but I'd say that we're doing pretty good.

Well, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment